Equipment Repair and Service
Mobile Truck & Equipment Repair Service, Inc. is a reliable source for organizing prompt and dependable emergency onsite service / towing for many auto and equipment servicing. All service requirements are given top priority by an experienced technician. We perform cellular truck repairs from Rhode Island and Massachusetts. Our purpose is to make sure that cost-effective repairs have been done safely and instantly. Telephone 401-597-5989 for onsite assistance.
Services You Can Depend on
Truck Body Repairs / Transfers
Off-Road Tire Service
Heavy Duty Truck / Trailer Spring Repair
Fleet Preventive Maintenance Programs
Advanced Computer Diagnostics Available
Forestry Gear, Compact Equipment, Etc…
RI Accredited Official Inspection Station Number 121C
How do you maintain a fleet of vehicles?
Use our maintenance checklist to guide your fleet:
- Know the importance of cost savings with preventive maintenance.
- Pay attention to your total cost of ownership.
- Spec vehicles properly.
- Communicate company policy with drivers.
- Check tire pressure regularly.
- Develop a partnership with your fleet maintenance provider.
How do I set up a fleet maintenance program?
If the setup of a new program is necessary, follow this three-step process to ensure avoid unexpected downtime and reactive costs.
Step 1: Research Fleet Maintenance Schedules. Read the OEM’s recommended inspection and maintenance schedule.
Step 2: Create a Schedule.
Step 3: Execute Your Fleet Maintenance Schedule.
How long do trailer leaf springs last?
In any case, leaf springs should be checked at regular durations, which would be every 12,000 miles for most trucks. With certain trucks, there might be a shorter recommended interval, so it’s always best to check with your auto manufacturer.
How do you manage fleet maintenance?
7 Habits of Highly Effective Fleet Managers:
- Act, and don’t react when it comes to the safety of your fleet.
- Make fleet vehicle maintenance management easy and accessible.
- Set guidelines for fleet vehicle purchasing and disposal.
- Set goals and expectations for driver performance.
- Measure everything that matters.
- Document everything digitally.
- Constantly educate yourself about industry advances and consider adoption.
What are the names of construction equipment?
Different types of heavy equipment commonly used in the construction are as follows:
- Dragline Excavator.
- Wheel Tractor Scrapers.